Fuji Star Saheed Osupa, Finally Goes Back to School.To Study Pol.Science In UI

  • Posted by letsdanzit
  • at 6:47:00 PM -
  • 0 comments
The crooner was spotted at the school's matriculation held yesterday, June 14, 2016 at the International Conference Centre of the University of Ibadan.

The Matriculation Ceremony of 2015/16 admitted students on Open and Distance Learning Platform. The controversial Fuji artiste recently revealed he turned down the US Marine to pursue a career in Fuji music in Nigeria. Speaking with us, Osupa disclosed that he not only ditched the joboffer but also a $100K pay with a house just to pursue his music career.
 

"I went for the exams and they were highly impressed," he began. "So, they said they would put me in the nuclear section and they gave me $100,000." Continuing, Osupa said, "They also offered me a house with a zero down payment. The offer was so likeable but I had a re-think about it and decided it was not what I wanted. I wasn’t sure I wouldn’t regret the decision in the future. I left Chicago and went to New York and eventually I came back home to do my music. I do not regret the decision today," he said

Author

Written by Admin

Uploaded Contents on Letsdanzit.com is been submitted in one way or the other. If you feel or see anything wrong in any of our uploaded contents, KINDLY CONTACT ADMIN. Follow Admin on BBM: 56259AD5

0 comments: